How to print a Technical Test Card with an Evolis Primacy 2
Printing a test card with your Evolis Primacy 2
printer is important for troubleshooting your printer. The Technical test card
will provide important information regarding the printer: serial number, firmware version, print head kit number, the position of the image (offset), number of printed lines, and number of cleaning cycles that a technician might ask you.
Steps to print a Technical Test Card with an Evolis Primacy 2.
- Open the Evolis Premium Suite 2 and click on the Assistances & Maintenance button below.
- Click the THREE DOTS on the top right, and enable Display advanced settings if not already done.
- Click Tools and diagnostics -> Support tools in the left menu.
- Click the Print a technical test card button to print it.
- Your printer should now print a test card. When done, you can close the Evolis Premium Suite 2.
Tagged on: evolis, primacy 2, technical test card